chat village

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a place to chill and chat

Super Crazy Fun Land

WeThEgReEnPeOpLe
    WeThEgReEnPeOpLe
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 262
    Your mood : Super Crazy Fun Land Wise10
    Coins :
    Super Crazy Fun Land Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Super Crazy Fun Land Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-09

STUFF
    STUFF: asd

Super Crazy Fun Land Empty Super Crazy Fun Land

Post by WeThEgReEnPeOpLe Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:21 pm

I was bored xD

The story is about a place called super crazy fun land but most people like to call it SCFL for short. In this land any thing can be done execpt magic i am trying to keep the plot as real as i can *cough cough* execpt for the name xD to be a member in this land fill this form out. Now the people that ask for the job first gets the job first. Also don't be picking a job like a cook then stabing people on the street xD all the cook does is cook for people the weapons(s) is for self defense so stay in charector

Name: (in SCFL not on the site)

Weapon(s): ( you can have a max of two weapons)

Face: (optional) [face can be any avatar that you make or find on the internet that you think looks like your person)

LIkes to: (what your person likes to do)

Job: (what job you want)

House: (just say what kind of house you live in)

WEAPONS
    ------------------------------

Knife

sword

Dagger

Bombs

JOBS
    ---------------------------------

Cop [cops protect they do not hurt people]

Cook [cooks make food for the people i will make SCFL a sub catagory and there will be a restraunt where you serve people]

Robber [robbers rob people and hurt people]

citizen [citizens walk around eating and talking xD]

Now this is the best story i could make up Razz please try to stay in charector no spamming or flamming people. Thanks so much and i will be posting my charector soon.