chat village

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a place to chill and chat

3 posters

How to make a big headache?

XtremeX17
    XtremeX17

Number of posts : 135
    Your mood : How to make a big headache? Th_hap10
    Coins :
    How to make a big headache? Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100How to make a big headache? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-12

STUFF
    STUFF: asd

How to make a big headache? Empty How to make a big headache?

Post by XtremeX17 Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:50 am

In this tutorial i showed you how pop-up messages are build. You can build your own message. Or you can simply use this code and save a lot of time.

1. Right mouse click somewhere on your desktop
    2. Select : New → Text Document
    3. Copy and paste the following code ↓

Code:
    x=msgbox("Error.The person who clicked this has no brain cells", 0+16, "Lifetime")<br />x=msgbox ("But since you did...",0+16, "Lifetime")<br />x=msgbox ("I sentence you to a lifetime clicking on my messages",0+16, "Lifetime")<br />x=msgbox ("No really. You are forced to click them, whether you like it or not",0+16, "Lifetime")<br />x=msgbox ("You see...",0+16,"Lifetime")<br />x=msgbox ("Clicking on X in top left - wont close this",0+16, "Lifetime")<br />x=msgbox ("Pressing Alt+F4 - wont stop this",0+16, "Lifetime")<br />x=msgbox ("Even opening Task Manager and ending this task...",0+16, "Lifetime")<br />x=msgbox ("Wont close this...",0+16, "Lifetime")<br />x=msgbox ("I told you - this is a punishment. You need to come to an end of this",0+16, "Lifetime")<br />x=msgbox ("How do i do it, you might ask ?", 0+16, "Lifetime")<br />x=msgbox ("I HACKED your computer to do it.",0+16, "Lifetime") <br />x=msgbox ("At this moment, i see what you see",0+16,"Lifetime")<br />x=msgbox ("You got some interesting files...",0+16, "Lifetime")<br />x=msgbox ("I might take them, you probably dont mind ?",0+16, "Lifetime")<br />x=msgbox ("Tho you got some useless files/folders...",0+16, "Lifetime")<br />x=msgbox ("Let me delete that crap for ya, aight ?",0+16, "Lifetime") <br />x=msgbox ("Hope you wont be mad :(",0+16, "Lifetime")<br />x=msgbox ("Then again, i dont really care :@", 0+16, "Lifetime")<br />x=msgbox ("I think you are getting disturbed by the sound my messages are doing",0+16, "Lifetime")<br />x=msgbox ("So i am gonna be a Mr.NiceHacker and change it just for you.",0+16, "Lifetime")<br />x=msgbox ("Oh, and i while doing that, i am also gonna take the red X away.",0+16, "Lifetime")<br />msgbox "Better ?",0, "Lifetime"<br />msgbox "Happy ?",0, "Lifetime"<br />msgbox "Satisfied ?",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "I can see your face right now. You dont seem happy",0,"Lifetime"<br />x=msgbox ("So the sound and X returns. Enjoy listening it.",0+16, "Lifetime")<br />msgbox "Just kidding. I told you that i am nice guy",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "Yes i do hack systems every here and then, steal gigabytes of information and data...",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "Leave viruses and backdoors...",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "Permanently destroy hard drives...",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "See! How genius is me",0,"Lifetime"<br />x=msgbox ("You got a LONG way to go with this clicking, you know ?",0+16, "Lifetime")<br />msgbox "So far you ve been a good boy / girl",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "So i decided to reward you.",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "You will be able to continue clicking by selecting OK or disabling all this by clicking on Cancel",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "So : OK = NO, Cancel = YES",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "Ready ?",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "Ok, 1 last question before we start...",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "Do you really want to stop clicking on my messages ? Select OK if you agree",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "Yea, thought so :(",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "Here goes :",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "Click Cancel if you want to stop clicking on my messages, permanently.",1,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "Idiot. And you believed me...:P",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "You are so naive...",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "No wonder you got stucked with me, clicking on pointless messages :O",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "You seem sad. So i ll tell you a joke",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "Whats the difference between a black and a white fairytale ?",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "A white fairytale begins with : Once upon a time...",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "A black fairytale begins with : Tell me! I don't know!!!!",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "Wasnt that funny ?",0,"Lifetime"<br />x=msgbox ("I said : WASNT THAT FUNNY ?",0+16,"Lifetime")<br />x=msgbox ("Seriously... WAKE UP",0+16,"Lifetime") <br />msgbox "Its not really interesting chatting with you. All you do is clicking on OK. I mean... geesh",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "So lets end this. I am serious this time",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "I am gonna give you 3 options now",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "Clicking on Abort will abort this messages",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "Clicking on Retry will repeat the whole story all over again, which you dont want i suppose...",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "Clicking on Ignore will simply leave the message where it is and hopefully it will go away soon. Which it WONT.",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "Since you gonna click Abort either way, its time to say goodbye now",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "I am gonna miss you",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "I am gonna miss you even more",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "I might send you an offer to buy all your files back from me one day. Yes, stealing is fun.",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "My advices to you are : DONT be naive and DONT believe to strangers over the internet. Ok ?",0, "Lifetime"<br />msgbox "Cya and take care",0,"Lifetime"<br />x=msgbox ("You can now finally abort all the shit i put you through",0+18,"Lifetime")<br />x=msgbox ("WHAT did i just say above ? WHAT ?",0+16,"Lifetime")<br />x=msgbox ("Earth to an idiot, remember what i said : DONT believe to strangers !",0+16,"Lifetime")<br />msgbox "You are hopeless.",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "Throw computer over the window",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "STOP CLICKING",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "Seriously dude, STOP CLICKING",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "ENOUGH !",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "Please !",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "Quickly ! Go to the window and see that I am there",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "Again ! I am going to invite all the aliens to your home with me now !",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "You rather clicked OK on the message then looked at the window, isn't it",0,"Lifetime"<br />msgbox "I feel dizzy",0,"Lifetime"<br />x=msgbox ("Back to sounds to clear my head",0+16,"Lifetime")<br />x=msgbox ("I think that all those numbers and text from the script i wrote and sent to you are hunting me in my dreams !!!111!eleven",0+16,"Lifetime")<br />x=msgbox ("Ok i am bored. Good bye and have a nice day",0+16,"Lifetime")<br />x=msgbox ("Created by XSTealTH17, Don't forget to visit this site : http://xtremeforum.expressforum.org/",0+16,"Lifetime")

4. File → Save as → something.vbs
    5. It is important to add .vbs to the end of the title

So? You've made a headache

Last edited by XtremeX17 on Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WeThEgReEnPeOpLe
    WeThEgReEnPeOpLe
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 262
    Your mood : How to make a big headache? Wise10
    Coins :
    How to make a big headache? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to make a big headache? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-09

STUFF

How to make a big headache? Empty Re: How to make a big headache?

Post by WeThEgReEnPeOpLe Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:23 pm

Very nice guide! *stickey*
    XtremeX17
    XtremeX17

Coins :
    How to make a big headache? Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100How to make a big headache? Right_bar_bleue

STUFF

Post by XtremeX17 Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:45 pm

Since you wanna make it sticky
    You forgot to make it sticky Razz
    => Sticky
    Thank you!
    JoSHeRz x
    JoSHeRz x
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 65
    Coins :
    How to make a big headache? Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100How to make a big headache? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-10

STUFF

Post by JoSHeRz x Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:39 pm

Wow this is cool Smile
    XtremeX17
    XtremeX17

Coins :

STUFF

Post by XtremeX17 Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:43 am

Thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:59 pm